POSTED BY RALPH

REDBOX WITH MY SUPER FRIENDS
Hahaha! A nice way to start the day of is to meet Patty at Starbucks Trinoma. Well actually it's not about Patty! Its about my seller. I bought E71! Yey! The item is in very good condition and comes in a complete package. It's like I bought a BRANDNEW E71 from a very affordable price.

Patty left early because she has "class pa daw" which is hard for me to believe (peace hahaha). On the other hand, my friends mj, stars and joey are there also. Stars and Joey meet me at starbucks and ask me if I can join them in Redbox. No more second thoughts, I answered YES! Hahahaha!

We went straight off the redbox and meet jersy (friend of friends) together with the other friends (so you can count how friends did arrive?) hahahaha!

Then took pictures using my E71. The camera is kinda poor but no care. I love my E71 and my friends. Hahaha!

Jeszie. Love love hahaha! Sorry dear!

Btw, FEU (59) lose versus Ateneo (63). How sad!




For more pictures, just visit my multiply and add me. Thank You!!

Labels: ,

8 Comments



POSTED BY RALPH